RRR Austin

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Teravista Update!! Movieplex coming soon!!

I wrote an article yesterday on the Teravista area of Round Rock and how I think it's going to be a continued hot neighborhood because of all the growth. I don't know how I didn't know about this but Cinemark is about to open a 14 Screen Movie Theatre right next door!!

So this is another bit of fuel that will keep the fire burning. I'll review:

  • Golf Course Neighborhood with great range of homes and solid builders surrounded by
  • Outlet Malls
  • Hospitals
  • Higher Education Center
  • Austin's only IKEA
  • Great Elementary Schools
  • Has an I35 Exit named after the subdivision
  • Close to Triple A baseball field
  • Close to Water Park
  • Close to HEB Plus (A fantastic grocery store)
  • Not far from lakes
  • Plenty of land left to develop
  • And now a MOVIE THEATRE!!!
WOW

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home